What's new

Pioneer Speaker sale (1 Viewer)

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
Just wanted to let everyone that the Pioneer speakers that are very popular are on sale on amazon. I just noticed and thought I would share with everyone looking for some good speakers at a great price. With these prices you could set up a nice 5.0 for under $200 and a killer 5.0 for under $300.Bookshelf $65 - http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-SP-BS22-LR-Designed-Bookshelf-Loudspeakers/dp/B008NCD2LG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402189002&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+speakersTower $65 ea - http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-SP-FS52-LR-Designed-standing-Loudspeaker/dp/B008NCD2S4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1402189002&sr=8-3&keywords=pioneer+speakersCenter $50 - http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-SP-C22-Designed-Channel-Speaker/dp/B008NCD2EI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1402189002&sr=8-7&keywords=pioneer+speakers

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Just great, I just bought a pair of the bookshelves from Best Buy for twice that.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks for the heads up! Had been looking at these speakers anyway -- at this price, I think I may need to pull the trigger on it sooner vs later.

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
I don't know about the r15 but I have the t15 polks and the AJ bs22's do sound better than them. I've never heard the r30 towers so I can't comment on the two but my gut says that you would probably have good results with the AJ's over the polks. My brother has a full set of the previous series AJ's and it's a nice sounding set. They blend very well together.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
5 of the towers is only $325...The bookshelf is nothing to write home about. 4" midrange driver...and lousy efficiency. The tower has better(Still not great) efficiency, but has good extension. Yeah, I know I'm in the minority, but the only way I'd buy the AJ, is all tower. Then make the center tower fit.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Hi Tony, thanks again for the heads up, ended up placing an order earlier today!

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
You're welcome. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of that deal and save some money. I'm looking forward to reading what you think about them. Which ones did you end up getting?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
ArmSC said:
You're welcome. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of that deal and save some money. I'm looking forward to reading what you think about them. Which ones did you end up getting?
I got the 5.1 set that included two towers, two bookshelves, the center and the sub -- when I saw that the individual components were on sale from your post, I took a look at the set (which I had been eyeing for a while) and that also had dropped, so I got everything for around $325 I think. Looks like the individual components are no longer on sale, and that Amazon is out of stock on it as a set, so your timing was absolutely perfect.

I will definitely report back when I have a chance to try them out. I'm looking for a receiver now. Won't get a chance to set them up til I move into my new place (beginning of July) but it's exciting to know they'll be waiting.

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I think the current prices are because the Pioneers are on sale at Best Buy this week.

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
I didn't even think about that...you might be on to something. Either way I just wanted to share with the members who might be looking for some lower cost speakers.

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
Hey everyone reviving an old thread to say the Pioneer sale is back. This time it's $89.99 for either the pair of BS-22 books or one the FS-52 towers and $66.99 for the centers. Not bad for some decent entry level gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks