Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Thriller (USA)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,365 posts

Posted October 24 2013 - 10:52 AM

There are few thread about Thriller, but they are reviews. I purchased Thriller and have been very amazed with the quality of the episodes. It is too bad this show did not got the attention that Twilight Zone or Outer Limits or Night Gallery, etc had over the years.

I like to watch Thriller/Twlight Zone/etc as part of the build up for Halloween!!

• Randy Korstick and JohnMor like this

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   JohnMor

JohnMor

Producer

• 3,461 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted October 24 2013 - 11:58 AM

Yes, I enjoy Thriller a lot, too!  I've been watching a lot of Night Gallery the last couple of weeks, and I'll be spinning some Thriller eps this weekend to lead up to Halloween.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,477 posts

Posted October 24 2013 - 02:30 PM

I just finished Episode 29 of Seaon One. I got mine late last year and have been slowly working through it. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

...When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth

Top 20 Films

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Gary16

Gary16

Second Unit

• 422 posts

Posted October 24 2013 - 02:37 PM

I enjoy Thriller and purchased the dvds as soon as they were released. I also find myself watching the episodes on MeTV where it's running nightly along with Night Gallery.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Darby67

Darby67

Second Unit

• 318 posts

Posted October 24 2013 - 02:54 PM

This show was a blind buy for me when the complete series was released on DVD and I love it.  Sure there are some duds and some of the episodes have audio issues (the worst of which is the synchronization issue in the "Guillotine" episode that Image Entertainment never fixed), but overall this is a thoroughly enjoyable series.  It is well written, the acting is generally solid, and the stories are genuinely scary.

Darby

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,365 posts

Posted October 24 2013 - 07:11 PM

It is too bad Thriller never gander much attention in re-runs, like Twilight Zone. I live in Canada and Twilight Zone used to be show at midnight!!

I am very disapponted with spacecast in Canada as they do not show any classic space shows anymore. The oldest space show they play is Star Trek next generation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users