Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

CBS/Paramount Releases October

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Frank Soyke

Frank Soyke

Supporting Actor

• 820 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted July 08 2013 - 11:58 AM

On to something more positive. As I usually ask monthly, I am curious what releases you guys are predicting when they are announced presumably tomorrow as trends have shown.

I'm going with Rawhide and Bonanza although I'm hoping for a nice surprise as well as the usual suspects. Hillbillies maybe?????

#2 of 7 ONLINE   Ron1973

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire

• 1,399 posts
  • LocationSE Missouri

Posted July 08 2013 - 12:16 PM

The people who will remember Uncle Jed and kin are not getting any younger. If they hope to do something with this show, they need to get on the ball. 

The thing is, if they do, I wonder how much fanfare they'll put behind it? CBS has always had a loss of love for their rural-themed shows and I just wonder if they'll use low sales (IF they give us S4) as a "justification" to not release the rest of the series?

CBS = Constantly Being Stalled

Jethro, how come there's no ice in Californy? ~ Uncle Jed Don't look at me, I didn't take it! ~ Jethro

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter

• 1,401 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 08:45 PM

I'm a bit behind already in buying the Bonanza releases have about half of what's put out so far, so wouldn't mind if it's some other title so I can catch up with them later. But this is one very long series of course, might be why they seem to be having such a move on with it. Which is good of them, I should say.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   derosa

derosa

Supporting Actor

• 842 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 07:35 AM

Here's my monthly plea for more Love Boat:more Love Boat please!!!!

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Frank Soyke

Frank Soyke

Supporting Actor

• 820 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted July 09 2013 - 08:29 AM

I would go for Love Boat as well. Hopefully we'll see whats coming out later this afternoon, unless the 4th holiday pushes their schedule back a week.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   JMFabianoRPL

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 01:07 PM

Whatever you release, please stop the music antics, and start acknowledging the classic closing logos of Paramount Television!  It's a small thing, but the idents are just a part of TV history as the shows.  (On that note, an Odd Couple series set, CORRECTED, ala the Fugitive one please?????)

CBS = Constantly Butchering Shows.

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   rmw650

rmw650

Screenwriter

• 1,240 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 03:59 PM

Laverne & Shirley S7 and hopefully more Sgt. Bilko!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users