Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Star Wars and Amazon's Price Guarantee

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,002 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted June 05 2013 - 06:26 PM

Right now, the 6 movie set is selling for $70.  Here's a link: http://www.amazon.co...ar wars blu ray

I I understand correctly the forum software will automatically turn this in to a referral link for HTF.  If not, mods feel free to update.  BTW, I bought SW via a link that sent me to Amazon,.

This is the lowest SW has been on Amazon.

I ordered this last week before the price had dropped.  My order shipped on 6/03 and I noticed that the price had dropped.  I called Amazon to see if they could give me the lower price (a difference of almost $19).

The CSR said that if the price drops within 7 days of shipping, the customer will be credited with the difference.  I thought Amazon had dropped the price guarantee in total, so this was pleasant news to me.

I will get a credit to my credit card for the difference.

I have been an Amazon customer for years and I've yet to have anything less than a satisfactory experience with their customer service.  There was one instance when it took about 3 calls to get the result I wanted.

• Aaron Silverman likes this
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#2 of 2 Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?

• 1,223 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Florida

Posted June 08 2013 - 11:56 AM

As of yesterday, June 7, it was $69 at Best Buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users