Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

BLINDMAN (Italy | Spain, 1971) with Ringo Starr

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:16 PM

Blindman_zps23b8ce00.jpg

Blindman-back_zpsa04198d7.jpg

The Koch Media edition with the supplement on director Ferdinand Baldi is out of print, unfortunately, and I can't find one sanely priced. Has anyone seen the Australian version? According to the back cover, it's 105 minutes which means uncut, widescreen anamorphic, and NTSC. Can anyone confirm that? NTSC in Australia? how is the picture quality?

Edited by Richard--W, May 23 2013 - 05:17 PM.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Professor Echo

Professor Echo

Screenwriter

• 1,577 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted May 24 2013 - 12:39 PM

Richard, are you looking for a Blu Ray of this title? If not, you do know that it came out in the US as part of a compilation set of Spaghetti Westerns? It wasn't spectacular, but I watched it and thought it looked ok considering it was a no frills label. I don't know if it was uncut as I had never seen it before. And I can't remember if it was anamorphic, but at least it was letterboxed. Maybe it would tide you over until a Blu is released.

http://www.amazon.co...ywords=blindman

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Ferdinand Hudson

Ferdinand Hudson

Stunt Coordinator

• 89 posts

Posted May 25 2013 - 01:34 AM

Richard, I can't speak for the release in question but NTSC DVDs are not uncommon in Australia.

Professor Echo, "Blindman" in that box set is cut according to at least one review over at Amazon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users