3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,848 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted February 18 2013 - 12:37 PM

From William Malone's Facebook page:

"NEW CREATURE (1985) DVD hits the streets on March 16th. This is a completely NEW high resolution transfer from the Camera Original Answer Print done in Wide-Screen Scope format (2:35 aspect ratio). This also the original longer cut under it's shooting title (and UK release title) TITAN FIND with never before seen footage and loaded with extras. It features Director's Commentary, Art Gallery with original pre-production art and on screen interviews with director and cast members. The initial release (Mar.16) with be the SD version... Blu-Ray to follow at a yet undetermined date. This is the first authorized DVD of this title and the only WIDESCREEN version ever available."

Up for pre-order at Dark Delicacies. Look under SIGNINGS/EVENTS, then scroll down until you see it. ($14.99)!! The shipping isn't really $13 bucks. Go ahead and order it, but after the order is placed, DD manually alters it down to $6 bucks. Yeah, people complained about that.

#2 of 4 mattwr

mattwr

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted March 05 2013 - 08:09 PM

"Up for pre-order at Dark Delicacies. Look under SIGNINGS/EVENTS, then scroll down until you see it. ($14.99)!! The shipping isn't really $13 bucks. Go ahead and order it, but after the order is placed, DD manually alters it down to $6 bucks. Yeah, people complained about that." I don't really understand that...I just pre-ordered it...and I got my "order confirmation receipt" in my email...and it still says that the shipping was $13.00 (for a total of $27.99)...which is a lot for me for one DVD (I don't really care it it was signed or not)...so...when is it supposed to alter it down to $6??

#3 of 4 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,848 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted March 06 2013 - 02:26 AM

Despite that confirmation, it should be only $6 for shipping. You should contact them, but despite that it's only 6. Malone stated on his FB page it will be available on Amazon in a few weeks, and that Synapse Films was chosen by him for a mass distribution later this year.

#4 of 4 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,848 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted March 11 2013 - 09:40 AM

My review!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users