What's new

TITAN FIND (aka CREATURE, 1985) Comes To Remastered DVD (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
From William Malone's Facebook page: "NEW CREATURE (1985) DVD hits the streets on March 16th. This is a completely NEW high resolution transfer from the Camera Original Answer Print done in Wide-Screen Scope format (2:35 aspect ratio). This also the original longer cut under it's shooting title (and UK release title) TITAN FIND with never before seen footage and loaded with extras. It features Director's Commentary, Art Gallery with original pre-production art and on screen interviews with director and cast members. The initial release (Mar.16) with be the SD version... Blu-Ray to follow at a yet undetermined date. This is the first authorized DVD of this title and the only WIDESCREEN version ever available."
Up for pre-order at Dark Delicacies. Look under SIGNINGS/EVENTS, then scroll down until you see it. ($14.99)!! The shipping isn't really $13 bucks. Go ahead and order it, but after the order is placed, DD manually alters it down to $6 bucks. Yeah, people complained about that.

mattwr

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt
"Up for pre-order at Dark Delicacies. Look under SIGNINGS/EVENTS, then scroll down until you see it. ($14.99)!! The shipping isn't really $13 bucks. Go ahead and order it, but after the order is placed, DD manually alters it down to $6 bucks. Yeah, people complained about that." I don't really understand that...I just pre-ordered it...and I got my "order confirmation receipt" in my email...and it still says that the shipping was $13.00 (for a total of $27.99)...which is a lot for me for one DVD (I don't really care it it was signed or not)...so...when is it supposed to alter it down to $6??

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Despite that confirmation, it should be only $6 for shipping. You should contact them, but despite that it's only 6. Malone stated on his FB page it will be available on Amazon in a few weeks, and that Synapse Films was chosen by him for a mass distribution later this year.

Tom St Jones

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Thomas
As I understand it, William Malone "self-released" the above-discussed 2013 release - the title being PD, the director can release as easily as anyone with a vendor - which is now long OOP and rare, and had hoped to make it on Blu-ray but, for whatever reason, that never happened. Since then, we have heard little to nothing about a possible re-release. Just wondering if anyone knows who currently holds the rights. This seems to me a perfect candidate for ShoutFactory's "Scream Factory" line, or maybe the Scorpion label.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks