Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Hello from California

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   bhatler1974

bhatler1974

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted January 05 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hello everyone, just wanted to tell you all why I am here. To Start, I have been building my home entertainment room, and equipment supplies for many years. I have recently acquired some control4 home automation equipment, and now am getting ready to build a small media center with approximately 4tb of storage to start with. I am trying to rip my entire DVD, and Blu-ray collection to hdd to work through my media center. So I can store my collection in the attic(so I no longer have to sort through my now double stacked movies on the shelf). I currently have about 1500 movies to date. Any and all help, suggestions are welcome, and thanks again for providing me with a great forum for help...

#2 of 2 ONLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 17,101 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted January 08 2013 - 05:42 AM

Media Centers are pretty much the final frontier here Brandon, everyone wants one and the tech is slowly getting there. You will fight legal as well as technical hurdles getting there! And just when you've got all your DVD and Bluray media ripped we'll be moving to 4k! =) Welcome and keep us posted on what you settle on!

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users