What's new

Sony/Columbia TV shows on MOD?? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Dear Guys; Since we've been making our wish lists on the WB Archives, how about for some of the other companies like Sony and Universal. For Sony, they have Starman upcoming, but I would love to have Salvage 1 and the Magician to also come out, but what titles would you like to see be released? James

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Well, The Magician is from Paramount of course, and it'd sure be great if they'd start their own MOD program since they have tons of goodies in the archives. But from Columbia - would be wonderful if they did too and opened up for the TV titles - I'd adore to have stuff like A League Of Their Own, Hello Larry, Born Free, Mike Hammer, Eischied and Bring 'Em Back Alive.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
Music rights would probably still be a problem for Sony (on these first four shows anyway), but I'd like to see them continue MAUDE, ONE DAY AT A TIME, FACTS OF LIFE and THE NANNY. They'd have an easier time of CHARLIE'S ANGELS S5, FLYING NUN S3, more MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN and more POLICE WOMAN (If Shout doesn't continue, which I hope they do). If they go MOD, Paramount should put out more BEVERLY, PETTICOAT and MY 3 SONS.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I second a lot of the shows Kasey said, and I'll put in a good word for Fernwood 2Night.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Kasey said:
If they go MOD, Paramount should put out more BEVERLY, PETTICOAT and MY 3 SONS.
I'd like to see Paramount put out Walker: Texas Ranger-Trial by Fire along with it's short-lived Spinoff: Sons of Thunder.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks