Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

NCIS season 9 thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,172 posts

Posted July 25 2012 - 08:01 AM

How did NCIS' ninth season end story-quality-wise? Remember reading I think on Digital Spy that the ratings were strong for the end of the season, getting around 18-19 million viewers.   The eighth season of NCIS is released in the UK on Region 2 next Monday.

#2 of 14 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,876 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted July 30 2012 - 01:06 PM

As the predictable "everyone's in peril" cliffhanger. Not one of the better seasons as they moved heaven and earth to make Jamie Lee Curtis' character Gibbs' equal (with a romantic storyline to boot), and I found her off-putting on the series. Others obviously disagreed as the ratings continued strong throughout the season: still CBS' top-ranked show.

#3 of 14 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,353 posts

Posted July 30 2012 - 03:43 PM

I really enjoyed Jamie Lee Curtis' role, she and Harmon worked well together. The show has been on the air a long time. We get used to the characters and their personalities. Not saying there is anything wrong with the current cast but it's nice to mix it up a bit once in a while. Liked Jamie Lee Curtis much more than Rena Sofer or some of the other actors they've tried to bring in.
Stan

#4 of 14 OFFLINE   DavidJ

DavidJ

Screenwriter

• 2,819 posts

Posted July 30 2012 - 06:51 PM

It's still one of my favorites, but I'm more with Matt than Stan regarding the Jamie Lee Curtis role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users