NCIS season 9 thread

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by WaveCrest, Jul 25, 2012.

1. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard
    How did NCIS' ninth season end story-quality-wise? Remember reading I think on Digital Spy that the ratings were strong for the end of the season, getting around 18-19 million viewers.

The eighth season of NCIS is released in the UK on Region 2 next Monday.

2. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    As the predictable "everyone's in peril" cliffhanger. Not one of the better seasons as they moved heaven and earth to make Jamie Lee Curtis' character Gibbs' equal (with a romantic storyline to boot), and I found her off-putting on the series. Others obviously disagreed as the ratings continued strong throughout the season: still CBS' top-ranked show.

3. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

I really enjoyed Jamie Lee Curtis' role, she and Harmon worked well together.
    The show has been on the air a long time. We get used to the characters and their personalities. Not saying there is anything wrong with the current cast but it's nice to mix it up a bit once in a while. Liked Jamie Lee Curtis much more than Rena Sofer or some of the other actors they've tried to bring in.

4. DavidJ

DavidJ Producer
    Supporter

David
    It's still one of my favorites, but I'm more with Matt than Stan regarding the Jamie Lee Curtis role.