What's new

Bose Cinemate II - How to get sound from internet apps on TV? (1 Viewer)

woodsworth

Auditioning
Real Name
wanna1
Hey guys.

I just hooked up my new Bose Cinemate Series II home theater. I have COX cable and hooked the optical cable up to the cable box. The sound works just fine from the TV when flipping channels etc, but when I open netflix or pandora from my TV, the sound only comes from the TV speakers instead of the new Bose system. What do I need to hook up to allow the Bose system to play through pandora/netflix etc? (Vizio Internet Apps)

Thank you SO much!

woodsworth

Auditioning
Real Name
wanna1
Problem Solved : I was able to get sound from both cable TV and apps via unplugging the optical cable from the cable box and just using the RCA cable from the little black reciever box directly to the TV.

Another issue : The bass ( even on max) seems very weak. Is this because this Bose system does not actually use a reciever/amplifier? Is there any way I can boost the bass output?

woodsworth

Auditioning
Real Name
wanna1
Please take a look at the picture below. I am unsure as to how I would set up a home theater in my living room. We are able to mount things on the walls but we don't want to do any wiring. Please post your suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks