What's new

Conquer Cancer Home Theater Forum Team (1 Viewer)

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Hello all

Some of you may remember a while back i started a United Devices Cancer Research Team with the blessing of Parker and Ronald.

We had a fair number of Home Theater Forum members sign up and donate free PC time for this great cause.

That program has ended and the results are being analyzed

I am here again asking for volunteers to join and donate their PC for more research.

This time the research is being done through the World Community Grid

You can join the Home Theater Forum Team and download the software here:
Conquer Cancer Home Theater Forum Team

When you choose to download, you have the option to be able to donate computer time for other worthy causes such as HIV, muscular dystrophy, etc.
I only chose cancer and childhood cancer.

I cant tell you guys how much i hate this disease. I lost my grandfather to cancer and know people with cancer. I sincerely hope you guys will find this to be a worthy cause and choose to volunteer.

Thank you.

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter
Real Name
MichaelK
I wish you a lot of luck, Henry. I want to see cancer eliminated just as much as you. I'm going to stick with Stanford's Folding@Home project, which I've been involved with for several years. One nice thing about their project is that they are able to tap the insane computational power of the Playstation 3 as part of the protein folding process. Some guys involved with the project have even bought PS3 players with damaged Blu-Ray drives, just so they could be used as protein folding behemoths.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks