What's new

Tower of Terror Themed Theater Entrance (1 Viewer)

orangele

Grip
Real Name
Timothy
Over the past 3 yrs I have worked on my passion project which was to recreate the Disney Tower of Terror Boiler room elevator ride entrance as the "lobby" to my home theater. The project started with the theming of just one wall converting a sliding glass door into a motorized elevator door, but expanded to theming the entire room along with the creation of a multitude of special effects, artificial rain system, and even a custom deepfake of Rod Serling.

So for the first time since beginning my passion project , I am having an open house public showing to guests in the Las Vegas area, and a Youtube live stream scheduled for this Saturday March 25th a 7PM PST. Home theater forum members are cordially invited to join in the fun. The links below show a video of the project, and the second link is to the live stream if YOU would like to see the show live Saturday March 25th at 7PM.

Link to Live stream to see with invited guests on March26th at 7PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.