Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Absolutely Fabulous: Absolutely Everything...or not?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Claude North

Claude North

Second Unit

• 333 posts

Posted November 11 2008 - 04:29 PM

Has anyone purchased the "Absolutely Everything" box set? I'm wondering if some of the edits made for the previous releases have been carried over. Specifically, I'm curious to know if Edina's quoting of Madonna's "Like a Prayer" in the "Death" episode and the "Chicago the Musical" segment from "Birthing" have been restored. There might have been a few other cuts along the way, but those are the two that stand out in my mind. Yeah, cheers, thanks a lot...

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jim*F

Jim*F

Stunt Coordinator

• 115 posts

Posted November 12 2008 - 10:33 AM

All discs are identical to the older, individual releases, so the edits are still there.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Lead Actor

• 6,679 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted November 14 2008 - 03:34 AM

Are there any non-region 1 releases without the edits?

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I am going to boycott The Walt Disney Company until then. And while you're at it, PLEASE stop dropping DVD/laserdisc extras from Blu-ray releases of other films.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users