Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Where are Home Improvement & 8 Simple Rules?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   RoryR

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator

• 226 posts

Posted September 12 2007 - 08:31 AM

I've noticed that Disney hasn't announced Season 8 of Home Improvement yet - which is odd as they usually release a season in November and thus announce it during August.

I know they deviated a little and did a release in August, as well as the usual May, so that could be why I guess ... I'd also expect 8 Simple Rules to be announced at the same time.

Seems odd that they would release a DVD 3 months after they released one but then wait until next year to finish Home Improvement, which is why I figured August.

I know 8 Simple Rules Season 2 is in the works, Kaley Cuoco said so in an USAToday article ... she said something about extras too.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Firebee

Firebee

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts

Posted September 14 2007 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryR
I've noticed that Disney hasn't announced Season 8 of Home Improvement yet - which is odd as they usually release a season in November and thus announce it during August.

I know they deviated a little and did a release in August, as well as the usual May, so that could be why I guess ... I'd also expect 8 Simple Rules to be announced at the same time.

Seems odd that they would release a DVD 3 months after they released one but then wait until next year to finish Home Improvement, which is why I figured August.

I know 8 Simple Rules Season 2 is in the works, Kaley Cuoco said so in an USAToday article ... she said something about extras too.

Since we just got ``8 Simple Rules'' S1, I don't think we're going to hear anything about another set for maybe a month or so...and ``Home Improvement'' S7 was just released last month, so again we probably won't hear anything about the next season for a while maybe not until early next year.

I also have not enough time to watch all of these DVDS:

http://www.invelos.c....aspx/fire26bee