What's new

Where are Home Improvement & 8 Simple Rules? (1 Viewer)

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
I've noticed that Disney hasn't announced Season 8 of Home Improvement yet - which is odd as they usually release a season in November and thus announce it during August.

I know they deviated a little and did a release in August, as well as the usual May, so that could be why I guess ... I'd also expect 8 Simple Rules to be announced at the same time.

Seems odd that they would release a DVD 3 months after they released one but then wait until next year to finish Home Improvement, which is why I figured August.

I know 8 Simple Rules Season 2 is in the works, Kaley Cuoco said so in an USAToday article ... she said something about extras too.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Since we just got ``8 Simple Rules'' S1, I don't think we're going to hear anything about another set for maybe a month or so...and ``Home Improvement'' S7 was just released last month, so again we probably won't hear anything about the next season for a while maybe not until early next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks