-

Photo

Help on how to replace "Everybody Loves Raymond" Season 1 DVD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Harminder

Harminder

Second Unit

• 462 posts

Posted April 20 2007 - 08:06 AM

hi everyone,

I order a lot of movies and TV boxsets (90% of the time from Amazon) and I can't get to them right away usually. I bought "Everybody Loves Raymond" Season 1 DVD set back in January and haven't been able to watch it until recently. While watching disc 1 the DVD began to skip and stall. I checked the DVD and saw that it was severely scratched (mind you, this set was never opened until the day I wanted to watch it).

This set is made by HBO but I can't seem to find anyway to get in contact with them to see if I can specifically get disc 1 replaced. Amazon said that it is past the exchange period and they can't do anything about it. Can anyone help with getting in touch with someone to get a disc replacement. I don't want to replace the entire set. Has anyone actually got 1 disc of a set replaced before?

Thanks in advance.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted April 20 2007 - 08:11 AM

Call up/email Amazon customer service. I had to replace a set that was past the 30 day period and they sent out a pre-paid shipping thing anyway.

ETA: I'm assuming that you just went with the automatic returns page on their site, of course.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Harminder

Harminder

Second Unit

• 462 posts

Posted April 20 2007 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyC
Call up/email Amazon customer service. I had to replace a set that was past the 30 day period and they sent out a pre-paid shipping thing anyway.

ETA: I'm assuming that you just went with the automatic returns page on their site, of course.

I e-mailed amazon customer service directly and they are sending me a whole new box set! WOW! Amazon is amazing!

Thanks for your help Anthony!