Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help with Input

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   solid102

solid102

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted September 22 2006 - 02:19 PM

Greetings everyone as this is my first post in this forums. I got one presice qustion regarding a purchase. I bought a Panasonic SC-HT640W which can be looked at by this link:

http://www2.panasoni....00000000005702

Now its a nice system for the buck but I got a problem since it got only one audio input which i can connect my cable reciever to it but my problem is i want to connect my ps2 to it too so a second audio input would have been nice. I been thinking as I used to see types of adaptors that allowed you to connect mutliple A/V wires to it then its comes out with one wire and connects it to your DVD/Reciever i tried searching for such device but i cant seem to find it here in the USA.

Any helps/tips will be greatly appreciated, take care of your self and each on.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Stephen Tu

Stephen Tu

Screenwriter

• 1,573 posts

Posted September 22 2006 - 02:27 PM

Try Radio Shack. e.g. this switch box

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Seth=L

Seth=L

Screenwriter

• 1,313 posts

Posted September 22 2006 - 02:30 PM

Radioshack has stereo audio switchers that can switch between sources. I personally have a Component, Composite, S-Video and stereo audio switcher that can switch between 4 sources. I got it at Wal-mart for about $20 which is about the same as if you bought an audio only switcher from Radioshack, and you never know when you will need that extra video switching.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   solid102

solid102

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted September 22 2006 - 02:38 PM

Beautiful guys beautiful.