Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Shows I would like to see on DVD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 of 39 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,676 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 05:26 AM

-"Animaniacs", "Tiny Toon Adventures", "Pinky And The Brain" and "Freakazoid!" (What's the hold-up? Are these shows *EVER* going to be released on DVD? How come "The Oblongs" is getting released before the Spielberg/Warner programs?) -"Max Headroom" -"California Dreams" -"Perfect Strangers" -"Pepper Ann" Sincerely, John Kilduff... I *REALLY* want the Spielberg/Warner cartoons to come out.
Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#22 of 39 OFFLINE   John*P

John*P

Second Unit

• 419 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 01:22 PM

Benson Blossom Brooklyn Bridge Charles in Charge Dharma & Greg Drew Carey Show Even Stevens Facts of Life Family Matters Family Ties Get a Life Gimmie a Break! Hangin' with Mr. Cooper Head of the Class Herman's Head Hogan Family It's a Living It's Your Move Just the Ten of Us Life Goes On Major Dad Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (seasons) Mr. Belvedere My Two Dads Out of this World Parker Lewis Can't Lose Perfect Strangers Rocko's Modern Life Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Salute Your Shorts Secret World of Alex Mack Silver Spoons Small Wonder Spin City (seasons) Stella Step by Step That '80s Show Webster Wonder Years (seasons)

#23 of 39 OFFLINE   Rob P S

Rob P S

Screenwriter

• 1,996 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 02:31 PM

Season sets of Arthur
Alice
Brooklyn Bridge
Brother's Keeper
China Beach
Equal Justice
Facts of Life
Frank's Place
Homefront
I'll Fly Away
Mr. Belvedere
The Odd Couple
Third Watch
WKRP in Cincinnati
Welcome Back, Kotter

and more of
American Dreams
Barney Miller
Bernie Mac Show
Boomtown
NYPD Blue
The Waltons

I think Newhart will be out after TBNS is finished.

#24 of 39 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 7,026 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 03:36 PM

I forgot another 80's favorite...The Equalizer.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#25 of 39 OFFLINE   Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

• 1,516 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 06:33 PM

Yeah i should add the Equalizer to my want list. That lasted 4 seasons. I thought of another show to add to my want list, Riptide which was another in long line of PI shows but was another 80's classic!

#26 of 39 OFFLINE   Doug Wallen

Doug Wallen

Supporting Actor

• 675 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 07:57 AM

Adventures of Brisco County Simon & Simon Max Headroom I'll Fly Away, including the PBS finale. My World and Welcome To It
a:5:{s:9:"signature

#27 of 39 OFFLINE   RobinO

RobinO

Stunt Coordinator

• 69 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 09:01 AM

Homefront
Wings
St. Elsewhere
The Odd Couple

The Johnny Cash Show (cause my husband really, really wants that one)

Robin Posted Image

#28 of 39 OFFLINE   Chris Ze

Chris Ze

Agent

• 26 posts

Posted October 27 2005 - 07:25 AM

shows I'd like to see. Chips Batman 60s The Man from UNCLE Family ties WKRP in Cincinnati Welcome Back, Kotter

#29 of 39 OFFLINE   Ray Chuang

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter

• 1,055 posts

Posted October 28 2005 - 05:59 PM

You know, I still wonder why The Drew Carey Show hasn't appeared on DVD. Does Mr. Carey think they revenue wouldn't justify the cost of doing the series on DVD?
Raymond in Sacramento, CA USA

#30 of 39 OFFLINE   Brady

Brady

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted February 04 2006 - 07:03 AM

Ok, here I am with my two cents worth to continue this old thread... I would like to see complete series releases of the following faves of mine: Voyagers Otherworld Tales of the Gold Monkey Manimal Something Is Out There Disney's 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage In addition to that, I would like to see the studios return to the following: Barney Miller (come on guys. And any chance we can get the '74 "Life and Times of Captain Barney Miller" as an extra?) Starsky and Hutch (only one more to go!) Charlie's Angels Baa Baa Black Sheep And finally, here are some shows I would LOVE to see get the light of day on dvd: Riptide The Fugitive The Courtship of Eddie's Father Welcome Back, Kotter It's A Living Now, maybe if the studios don't want to stand behind these releases, I recommend handing them off to capable hands. I love what Anchor Bay has done with the Sledge Hammer series, and they seem to be committed to releases such as Three's Company and even Renegade. Rather than drop it, they listened to the fans and decided to package seasons 2 and 3 together. I'm primarily thinking of riptide when I say this. I'd love to have all three seasons released and I just don't think it would happen from one of the "biggies".

#31 of 39 OFFLINE   Eve Brown

Eve Brown

Stunt Coordinator

• 140 posts

Posted February 04 2006 - 05:50 PM

Wishlist of TV Shows I want on DVD currently unreleased 1. Birds of Prey 2. Eyes 3. Karen Sisco 4. LAX 5. Line of Fire 6. Pasadena 7. Second Noah 8. Step by Step 9. Skin 10. Titans 11. Touching Evil (usa network) 12. Veritas the Quest 13. Young Americans

#32 of 39 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,462 posts

Posted February 04 2006 - 07:38 PM

Eve likes a lot of the same shows I do. My complete wishlist would go on for days but here's my favorites of the unannounced and unreleased: Ally McBeal Beverly Hills, 90210 California Dreams Central Park West (4 unaired episodes) The Colbys Dolphin Cove Falcon Crest Family Ties Fresno The Ghost and Mrs. Muir Good and Evil (5 unaired episodes) Hail to the Chief Hawaii 5-0 Land of the Giants Mama's Family (5 unaired episodes) Mannix Melrose Place Mission Impossible North Shore (1 unaired episode) The Others Pacific Palisades Quark The Quest (Perry King version) Reunion (4 unaired episodes) Savannah Second Noah Summerland Surface The Titans (2 unaired episodes) Uncle Waldo Veritas: the Quest (like NINE unaired episodes!!) A Year in the Life Young Americans and the rest of: American Dreams Dynasty Everwood Anybody can see that I love the primetime soaps; nuts about 'em. I'd buy any and all that come out.

#33 of 39 OFFLINE   David Grove

David Grove

Stunt Coordinator

• 227 posts

Posted February 05 2006 - 12:40 PM

West Point Story
Sea Hunt
Sky King
Twelve O'Clock High
"I think not," said Descartes, and disappeared.

#34 of 39 OFFLINE   Mark Rapp

Mark Rapp

Agent

• 32 posts

Posted February 25 2006 - 12:10 AM

Series or season sets of the TV show Brooklyn Bridge. I think it's a crime that this show hasn't made it to DVD when so many lesser shows have.

#35 of 39 OFFLINE   Walter C

Walter C

Screenwriter

• 2,222 posts

Posted February 25 2006 - 03:55 AM

Announced & Unreleased
Boston Legal
Facts of Life
Joey
Medium
NCIS

Unannounced & Unreleased
Everybody Hates Chris
Invasion
John Doe
Silver Spoons
Supernatural
Wonder Years

TV Episodes Watched - 2015 - May
Feature Films Watched - 2012 (97 seen) / 2013 (100 seen)
Shorts Watched - 2012 (222 seen) / 2013 (87 seen)

Books Read - 2013 (12 read) / 2014 (1 read)

#36 of 39 OFFLINE   Michael Lake

Michael Lake

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 25 2006 - 04:26 AM

Duckman Newhart The Wonder Years The Tick (the animated series) Darkwing Duck Family Ties The State Upright Cizitens Bridage (S2 + S3) Batman (the 60s series) Amen Cosby (the series from the late 80s) Animaniacs Tiny Toon Adventures Freakazoid Pinky and the Brain Get A Life Parker Lewis Can't Loose Spin City WKRP in Cincinnati Adventures of Brisco County Jr

#37 of 39 OFFLINE   EdHoch

EdHoch

Stunt Coordinator

• 180 posts
  • LocationLincoln, CA

Posted May 09 2006 - 12:38 PM

Cupid - My #1 Wish list title ED Police Squad (Is that out yet?)
Nancy Burton: "Why is our couch up on blocks?"

Mike Burton: "Stadium Seating Honey..."

#38 of 39 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,409 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted May 09 2006 - 02:01 PM

Not yet but it's supposed to be coming soon.

#39 of 39 OFFLINE   Venice-H

Venice-H

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted May 11 2006 - 05:51 AM

Short-run series covered in this thread.

Others:
  • Roundhouse
  • Parker Lewis Can't Lose!
  • Duckman
  • Savannah
  • Herman's Head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users