-

Photo
- - - - -

Philips 42" Plasma 42PF7320A

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 kahlilJ

kahlilJ

Agent

• 39 posts

Posted July 22 2005 - 03:59 AM

I think this unit is just coming to market. It's HD with a lot of the features that i want/need in a unit.. Anyone have one of these or are familiar with it?

I also like the cost on this unit MSRP ~$2800.... have seen a a couple of online sites listing it for $2200 - $2400.

#2 of 3 mike wazonek

mike wazonek

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted July 26 2005 - 12:26 PM

you might want to look at a Euorpean website called Home Cinema Choice out of the UK to get more info- they seem to get the Philips Plasma's and LCD's way before they get to North America - In fact they rate the Philips Plasmas as #1 and any of the reviews they have on this site highly regard the Philips lcd tv's as well. The new Philips model you are talking about (although I think you mean 50PF7320A has pixel plus 2 with HD which is something new and being highly touted by Philips. I guess we will wait and see as the release dates for these new models is August.

Regards Mike

#3 of 3 kahlilJ

kahlilJ

Agent

• 39 posts

Posted July 26 2005 - 05:27 PM

thanks mike.. but no, i do mean 42" not the 50"... i have seen it advertised ata coupld of online sites, but have not heard much about it. thanks for the background info on philips tho. Posted Image