What's new

Philips 42" Plasma 42PF7320A (1 Viewer)

kahlilJ

Agent
I think this unit is just coming to market. It's HD with a lot of the features that i want/need in a unit.. Anyone have one of these or are familiar with it?

I also like the cost on this unit MSRP ~$2800.... have seen a a couple of online sites listing it for $2200 - $2400.

mike wazonek

Auditioning
you might want to look at a Euorpean website called Home Cinema Choice out of the UK to get more info- they seem to get the Philips Plasma's and LCD's way before they get to North America - In fact they rate the Philips Plasmas as #1 and any of the reviews they have on this site highly regard the Philips lcd tv's as well. The new Philips model you are talking about (although I think you mean 50PF7320A has pixel plus 2 with HD which is something new and being highly touted by Philips. I guess we will wait and see as the release dates for these new models is August.

Regards Mike

kahlilJ

Agent
thanks mike.. but no, i do mean 42" not the 50"... i have seen it advertised ata coupld of online sites, but have not heard much about it. thanks for the background info on philips tho. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks