Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Criterion Laserdisc Commentaries NOT on DVD (Yet)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   vadermccandless

vadermccandless

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 11:08 AM

Love this list! Been using it to track down worthwhile OOP LDs with commentaries for a little over a year. So far I've collected the Criterion editions of Cat People, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, and The Graduate. Also, I'm sure everyone now knows Criterion is putting The Game out on DVD and Blu-ray, so that's exciting. Anyways, wanted to say thanks to Gordon for making this list available here!

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker

• 3,149 posts
  • LocationSherman Oaks, CA

Posted August 09 2012 - 09:57 PM

Another item is the edited version of "Exhausted" on the Boogie Nights LD, due to rights, this wasn't ported over to the DVD/BD versions from New Line
Yes, these strange things happen all the time - PT Anderson, Magnolia

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Phaota

Phaota

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 10 2012 - 07:58 PM

Being a HUGE collector/archiver of audio commentaries, I have a good portion of these available for listening, along with hundreds of DVD and Blu-ray ones as well. Right now, I'm close to having 2,000 commentaries up for fans to enjoy over on another forum, including the Criterion laserdisc ones I've been sent by contributors. If you would like to get them, please e-mail me and I'll share the site link for my thread. Then you can browse to your hearts content. I update at least twice month with more commentaries. I have around 250 ready and waiting to post at this time, nearly three quarters of them contributed by friends of the thread. Hope to hear from you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users