Criterion Laserdisc Commentaries NOT on DVD (Yet)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by vadermccandless, Aug 5, 2012.

1. vadermccandless

vadermccandless Auditioning

Love this list! Been using it to track down worthwhile OOP LDs with commentaries for a little over a year. So far I've collected the Criterion editions of Cat People, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, and The Graduate.
    Also, I'm sure everyone now knows Criterion is putting The Game out on DVD and Blu-ray, so that's exciting.
    Anyways, wanted to say thanks to Gordon for making this list available here!

2. Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein Filmmaker

T R Wilkinson
    Another item is the edited version of "Exhausted" on the Boogie Nights LD, due to rights, this wasn't ported over to the DVD/BD versions from New Line

3. Phaota

Phaota Auditioning

Being a HUGE collector/archiver of audio commentaries, I have a good portion of these available for listening, along with hundreds of DVD and Blu-ray ones as well. Right now, I'm close to having 2,000 commentaries up for fans to enjoy over on another forum, including the Criterion laserdisc ones I've been sent by contributors. If you would like to get them, please e-mail me and I'll share the site link for my thread. Then you can browse to your hearts content. I update at least twice month with more commentaries. I have around 250 ready and waiting to post at this time, nearly three quarters of them contributed by friends of the thread. Hope to hear from you.

4. Brent Reid

Brent Reid Second Unit

Brent
    So what the hell happened to the list? :unsure:

5. atcolomb

atcolomb Second Unit

Angelo
    Like to see Warner Bros give the rights to The Magnificent Ambersons to Criterion. I have the Criterion laserdisc with the excellent commentary on the movie's history and cuts made to it.

Dr Griffin and SAhmed like this.
  6. Dr Griffin

Dr Griffin Cinematographer

Stanley
    You may want to report the post and ask if the list is missing. I've had success with reporting missing content, the admins are more than happy to know about it.

Brent Reid likes this.