What's new

Cylinder Subs and Animals (Cats) (1 Viewer)

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator
My wife likes her cats and the cats like sleeping on top of my Cylinder SUB. The Grill on top of my sub is now stretched and rattles from the weight of these animals... They only sleep on it when I am not home...

Any tricks or ideas you would use to keep animals off when you are not around?

at least they have not tried to use it as a scratching post yet.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Try some double sided tape, worked with my cats. Once they realize its there you dont need to keeo it on for very long. Or, next time you catch them sleeping there throw in Master & Commander and crank the volume during some cannon blasts. Just make sure you have a camera ready.

Jacob C

Second Unit
mouse traps, a little negative reinforcement is all they should need. It worked to keep mine off the kitchen counter. They dont like stepping on those things. I think it scares them more than anything.

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks every one, I have used duct tape on occasion... I will try the wax paper trick also

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Neat idea, but I don't think that would that stop them from getting on TOP of the sub.

Maybe bend a couple of coat hangars into a something semi-dome like that will keep them from being able to get on top of the sub?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks