Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Digital Eyes Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea

Second Unit

• 292 posts

Posted January 12 2005 - 02:59 AM

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with Digital Eyes? I had been using DVD Empire, but they can't seem to get my movies to me without charging my card twice, which ties up my checking account, which is not acceptable, which means I need to find a new store. Digital Eyes seems to have the large selection I want, low prices and they are located close enough to me so that regular shipping shouldn't take too long, so if there aren't any major horror stories, I'd like to give them a try. Thanks for your help!
Tom Rhea

#2 of 3 Grant H

Grant H

Screenwriter

• 2,844 posts

Posted January 12 2005 - 04:20 AM

I've ordered many items from Digital Eyes and have had no problem thus far.

They're pretty quick too, at least compared to DDD. Not as fast as Amazon is for me, but fast.
My midis bring all the Force to the yard; my midis are better than yours!

#3 of 3 Travis Olson

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor

• 936 posts

Posted January 13 2005 - 01:02 PM

Digital Eyes is awesome. I order all my stuff from them. The main thing I like is the frequent buyer points they have. After you buy so much you can apply our points for $X off an order. It really helps if you buy a lot of movies. Also be sure to see if they have any coupons running when you order. They usually do. Right now they have $5 off $60 by using the code DEC2004. They're pretty hard to beat.

Once in a while you can find some nice deals on used discs too.