Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Sirius home install

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Shea

Shea

Stunt Coordinator

• 125 posts

Posted June 25 2004 - 07:47 PM

Was going to ask on Sirius Backstage but it won't let me login. If I get the Audiovox SIR-HK1 will I be able to plug it into my 10-15 year old boombox(it has 2 red/white inputs on the back, one labeled CD out, the other rear speakers) as opposed to my a/v receiver in the living room? Reason I want to do this is because I want this in my home office room instead of the living room. If this isn't possible I could just get the Audiovox boombox and put it in that room right?

Also will my reception be Ok? I'm in a 2 story apt complex, bottom level at the end of a building and if the antenna is in the room I want it in, the window in the room will face south but there's a partly enclosed several foot long walkway. The other wall in that room that borders outside(even farther down the walkway) faces east.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Shea

Shea

Stunt Coordinator

• 125 posts

Posted June 26 2004 - 03:08 PM

Anyone? I don't know where else to ask because siriusbackstage.com is having a cookie problem and I can't login.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Lead Actor

• 6,790 posts

Posted June 26 2004 - 03:40 PM

Yes.
My Current DVD-Profiler

"I've been Ostrafied!" - Christopher, Sopranos 5/6/07