What's new

Sirius home install (1 Viewer)

Shea

Stunt Coordinator
Was going to ask on Sirius Backstage but it won't let me login. If I get the Audiovox SIR-HK1 will I be able to plug it into my 10-15 year old boombox(it has 2 red/white inputs on the back, one labeled CD out, the other rear speakers) as opposed to my a/v receiver in the living room? Reason I want to do this is because I want this in my home office room instead of the living room. If this isn't possible I could just get the Audiovox boombox and put it in that room right?

Also will my reception be Ok? I'm in a 2 story apt complex, bottom level at the end of a building and if the antenna is in the room I want it in, the window in the room will face south but there's a partly enclosed several foot long walkway. The other wall in that room that borders outside(even farther down the walkway) faces east.

Shea

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone? I don't know where else to ask because siriusbackstage.com is having a cookie problem and I can't login.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks