Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Big Brother 4 Compilation DVD on June 8

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted March 14 2004 - 07:31 AM

Thanks TVShowsOnDVD.com. Does this mean we're not getting the complete season like we did for Big Brother 3?

#2 of 14 OFFLINE   Shane_Anthony

Shane_Anthony

Stunt Coordinator

• 133 posts

Posted March 14 2004 - 07:54 AM

This will give us a chance to see more of Michelle uncut! Posted Image Posted Image

#3 of 14 OFFLINE   SteveKNJ

SteveKNJ

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted March 17 2004 - 07:07 AM

uncut? Are they really going to show it "uncut"? Does that mean uncensored?

#4 of 14 OFFLINE   Shawn_Sm

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator

• 160 posts

Posted March 17 2004 - 07:22 AM

I'm really not interested in this unless I can have the full season also. Seems silly to put this out when they released a full season for the (less popular) season 3. Posted Image

#5 of 14 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted July 27 2004 - 11:08 AM

There's a post on the BB5BBQ Forum that if enough people email bigbrother@kingbiscuit.com, they will produce the entire BB4 on DVD, already sent my email. Here's the quote:

Quote:
"If we can get enough people who would be interested in pre-ordering we will produce the DVD." Email bigbrother@kingbiscuit.com so we can create enough buzz to make this concept a reality!

#6 of 14 OFFLINE   Mike K

Mike K

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted July 28 2004 - 03:41 PM

Did this "Big Brother 4: The X-Factor" ever come out on DVD?

I never noticed it before ... Posted Image

Mike
Jupiter-2
http://Jup2.com

#7 of 14 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted July 29 2004 - 12:09 AM

The 2-disc best of is out already, hopefully enough people will email the kingbiscuit address to get them to release the full season.

#8 of 14 OFFLINE   Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Screenwriter

• 2,219 posts

Posted July 29 2004 - 02:03 AM

Quote:
The 2-disc best of is out already, hopefully enough people will email the kingbiscuit address to get them to release the full season.

Who exactly is that? Kingbiscuit? That's not the company behind the show or the DVDs, is it?

Sounds questionable.

#9 of 14 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted July 29 2004 - 02:32 AM

They're legit, here's the link to their website. This quote is from their about page:

Quote:
What is King Biscuit?
The King Biscuit Entertainment Group, parent company of the King Biscuit Radio Network, King Biscuit Records, and KingBiscuit.com, specializes in the development of original and joint-venture music-related products for retail, radio, television and other media. The King Biscuit brand is one of the most recognizable trademarks in music history. The company pursues joint music and broadcast strategies through the release of records from its historically significant archive, the syndication of the King Biscuit Flower Hour Radio Show, production of original video programming for worldwide markets, and the development of branded consumer media and retail channels on the Internet.

#10 of 14 OFFLINE   MarkHarrison

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

• 597 posts

Posted July 29 2004 - 09:28 AM

I'm going to send him an email asking for a compilation disc from Season 2. The best of Will Kirby. Posted Image

No offense to those who want the series, but that's the only Big Brother related material I'm interested in. I would maybe consider the entire season. But I'm really only interested in Will.

#11 of 14 OFFLINE   Josh_HI

Josh_HI

Second Unit

• 303 posts

Posted July 30 2004 - 06:58 AM

I would love to get BB2 in the entire season set but I doubt it will happen.Mike, Shannen, Krista & Will all tried sueing CBS after there season was over.Why do you think that Shannen,Krista & Mike didn't have a "where are they now" on BB3.They made big problems.They had to beg Will to do it.So I think BB2 has no chance of coming to dvd unless they want more lawsuits.And don't forget about Justin the guy that got "Xspelled".Hopefully I am wrong and they will some how make it.Posted Image

#12 of 14 OFFLINE   MarkHarrison

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

• 597 posts

Posted July 30 2004 - 12:15 PM

Why did they try to sue? I'd not heard about this.

#13 of 14 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted July 30 2004 - 01:38 PM

I don't know about Shannon, Mike, and Will but Krista tried to sue because of the Justin knife incident, which was incredibly stupid, since CBS had footage of her saying that she didn't understand why he was kicked out of the house, and that she was fine with what he was doing.

#14 of 14 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted September 21 2004 - 02:09 AM

More on the season set from BB5BBQ:

Quote:
"Right now, we're looking at an exclusive, limited and numbered box set (most likely 9 discs, along with the 'uncensored comanion disc) that will be priced at $100. While it would be nice to have a lower price, right now it simply can't be done. This would be a very limited run (1,000 units max), and the cost on producing a short-run of a DVD box set can cost us quite a bit - I'm working with marketing and management to see if we can get it lower, but they are holding thier ground on this. I'll continue to work on a lower price.

...We're aiming for a goal of 1,000 commitments to buy, and it would take us that much closer to making this box set a reality."

Also, most of the things you guys suggested are already available on the BB4 2 disc DVD set - visit our store to check it out.

Click here to email and reserve your spot to buy the BB4 Full Season DVD!
The email address is bigbrother@kingbiscuit.com like before. $100 is a lot but maybe if they get enough commitments, the price will go down.

Back to TV on DVD and Blu-ray

Forum Nav Content I Follow