What's new

Big Brother 4 Compilation DVD on June 8 (1 Viewer)

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
I'm really not interested in this unless I can have the full season also. Seems silly to put this out when they released a full season for the (less popular) season 3. :thumbsdown:

Mike K

Agent
Did this "Big Brother 4: The X-Factor" ever come out on DVD?

I never noticed it before ... :frowning:

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The 2-disc best of is out already, hopefully enough people will email the kingbiscuit address to get them to release the full season.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Who exactly is that? Kingbiscuit? That's not the company behind the show or the DVDs, is it?

Sounds questionable.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I'm going to send him an email asking for a compilation disc from Season 2. The best of Will Kirby. :D

No offense to those who want the series, but that's the only Big Brother related material I'm interested in. I would maybe consider the entire season. But I'm really only interested in Will.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I would love to get BB2 in the entire season set but I doubt it will happen.Mike, Shannen, Krista & Will all tried sueing CBS after there season was over.Why do you think that Shannen,Krista & Mike didn't have a "where are they now" on BB3.They made big problems.They had to beg Will to do it.So I think BB2 has no chance of coming to dvd unless they want more lawsuits.And don't forget about Justin the guy that got "Xspelled".Hopefully I am wrong and they will some how make it.:D

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I don't know about Shannon, Mike, and Will but Krista tried to sue because of the Justin knife incident, which was incredibly stupid, since CBS had footage of her saying that she didn't understand why he was kicked out of the house, and that she was fine with what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks