Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Palliser home theater seating?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   JeffreyS

JeffreyS

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted February 18 2004 - 03:38 PM

I'm considering buying a Palliser Aries 3-seat leather HT recliner array from a local furniture dealer. It looks good enough, feels great, and the price (about $1500 including tax) is right. Does anyone here have any good or bad experience with similar Palliser furniture?
Give me ambiguity, or give me something else!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Spiro A

Spiro A

Agent

• 42 posts

Posted February 18 2004 - 04:03 PM

2 years no problems very comfy thanks check them out sofa and
recliners are palliser. look for updates soon just put 11" rizerPosted Image Posted Image
MY DVD COLLECTION

THE COBOLT THEATER

GOOD.BAD!.I'AM THE ONE WITH THE GUN.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Curtis Lotter

Curtis Lotter

Stunt Coordinator

• 75 posts

Posted February 19 2004 - 05:26 AM

Nice looking theater! I'm also considering Palliser. I've been sitting in quite a few chairs lately and so far the palliser seem the most comfy to me. They have the lumbar support I like and the foam seems a bit harder than some. I personally don't like to be "swallowed" in a chair. The wedges are wider than some others which may present a problem for some. (maybe me) Good luck with your decision. Curt
Lower gas prices! Burn SUV's!

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Curtis Lotter

Curtis Lotter

Stunt Coordinator

• 75 posts

Posted February 19 2004 - 10:42 AM

I just double checked my brochure when I got home. I was looking at the same Pallisers (Aries Series) as you were.

I'm waiting on a quote from this place http://www.thesoundb...com/Seating.htm before I make a final decision.
Lower gas prices! Burn SUV's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users