What's new

Gord? David? That's My Bush! anytime soon?? (1 Viewer)

Rick P

Supporting Actor
I seem to remember last year when Comedy Central announced the beginnings of their show 'deployment' on DVD (Man Show, Insomniac, etc) that "That's My Bush!" would be a 2004 release as an 'election year special'.. any words?

(and for that matter any word on future Man Show or Insomniac releases?)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I loved this show and would love it on DVD. This was actually a brilliant show that pretty much mocked every conventional sitcom trick in the book, and in reality that was the true point of the show not to mock the President but it was basically a ploy to send up all the tired sitcom gimmicks, like whenever George's neighbor walked in they had that laugh track that just went whoooo, great stuff...I'd totally buy this.

Although, it is important to remember that the year is only a month old and the election is still months away, so just because nothing has been announced doesn't mean it won't be, hey maybe it will be released on election day?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Heh, I love it when he got kicked out of the white house, and then they had that parity of the Jeffersons theme...I just saw that 1 for the first time on commedy central somewhere in the last month.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, I haven't heard anything more about this coming. Hopefully it will be a Paramount title and not one that's distributed through "Red Distribution" like a few of them have been.

Gord

Rick P

Supporting Actor
bumpage....

with Al Franken's "Lateline" coming out... Gord, maybe you should nudge Comedy Central and see if there's any progress?? (November is coming soon..)

Beau

Supporting Actor
Yeah, hopefully they don't abort releasing this for the elctions.:D

"Hey George, do you have a materyou I could borrow?"
"What's a materyou Larry?"
"Nothing, what the matter with you!?!?"

"What's this?"
"Extascy man!"
"How do you take it?"
"You drop it."
"Then what?"
"Then you rave jackass!"

"Cool, an SDI system! Can you like fire missles and stuff"
"Actually, YEAH! It's pretty cool stuff!"
"Does it have cable?"
"NO, IT DOES NOT HAVE CABLE!"

The BEST show EVER that was cancelled by Comedy Central.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks