What's new

Phantom Menace is OUT (part 2) (2 Viewers)

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Since we aren't allowed to post store names here on the HTF, wonder if we should set up a temporary email "mailing list" where people can say they got it. Anyone interested?
------------------
Jake
http://www.jawsmovie.com My JAWS Fansite
Link Removed My Arcade PC
Link Removed My Home Theater Pics

Roby Adams

Stunt Coordinator
For those searching in Atlanta.
I went to three *********** locations yesterday and no luck.
I went to two today. One had it and one didn't. The one that had it is the same one that Nathan Roberts got his copy at. He was kind enough to tell me the location and all the details. Thanks Nathan!
It was 22.99 and they were scattered throughout the store. Probably 10-15 copies at about 5:00pm. The guy at the counter said "Wow I didn't know this was even out. I just had someone call to see if we had it and I said no."
Apparently the word is out so hurry if you want to get it in ATL.
If anyone in the Atlanta wants to know where to get it you can e-mail me or Nathan. I can also provide the locations that did not have it so that you can rule them out in your search.
Now off to watch it!
------------------
200 and 40 dollars worth'a puddin'
My DVDs

Joel Johnson

Auditioning
Anyone in the RI/MA area find it yet. Looked at a few stores but nothing going to one more to ask. BTW DALTOn where is the Flea market where you can get the DVD's for $10 I live in RI and would be greatly appreciative if you could email me the location. email me at [email protected]
BTW a store by me has had the Godfather collection for the past 2 weeks was gonna pick it up but 74.99 is a little steep. When I know it will go down a week after the official release date.
[Edited last by Joel Johnson on October 08, 2001 at 05:23 PM]

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I went to my local *********** and they said they had it but couldn't sell it until the 16th. Oh well, I'll get it eventually. Hopefully my Godfather Trilogy will arrive tomorrow to help me pass the time until the 16th.
For those wondering, there's a hint(or there was)in the other TPM is out thread. You have to think a bit but I figured it out.
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Doug R

Supporting Actor
If anyone is in the Jacksonville, Florida area, please email me:
[email protected]
I checked the one down the block, but they didn't have it yet. Just curious if any Jacksonville resident had any luck anywhere.
THanks
------------------

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
We know Peter Staddon hangs out on this board, do you think he's ticked when he sees this thread?
Anyway, anybody have luck in Houston yet? I checked some store near downtown, and it weren't there.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
As for the state of Texas I still have not found anyone who has either a) found a copy or b) found a store that says that have some copies in the back. Hopefully we will have a successful report here soon. Chris
------------------
Star Wars: http://www.ig88-.net
patriot.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks