What's new

Phantom Menace is OUT (part 2) (1 Viewer)

brian a

Second Unit
First Score in Texas! Found some in Austin. If you want to know: [email protected].
They were talking about pulling them when I walked out. Not sure what they'll do. I just sent a co-worker up there to check it out.
brianca.

Stacey R

Grip
I just scored a copy, in Atlanta, just after lunch today, also. The people working in the store were clueless.
Stacey

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Mark, let us know if you find one. I would like to know if western Canada has been hit as well.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

DustinC

Stunt Coordinator
Juust wanted to thank everyone for your help!
I found one here in Erie, PA, We only have three of the stores here, and only one of them had it.
I called up and they guy said "yeah we are selling it," so I drove down and I looked around for it and nothing! So I asked him and he said, "yeah, I think its in the back"
So finally, he brought it up. Like someone earlier posted, if felt like some kind of drug deal or something...oh well.
This is the first time I have ever bought ANY DVD early!
Thanks for everyones help!
-Dustin
PS. On my 56H80, I didn't think the transfer was as bad as some people have said, I loved it! Oh well.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
If anyone has found in Toronto/Ontario, please e-mail me at
mailto:[email protected]
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
This thread reads like an atlas. I'll just wait to get it from my distributor. It was fun trying though!

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I for one am going to wait till street date for 2 principal reasons:
1. Best Buy will no doubt have it priced way low (almost certainly lower than the 22.99 listed above); and
2. Best Buy supports widescreen; the Evil Rental Chain where people are getting them early is trying to get DVD producers to go to pan & scan only. I intend to give my TPM dollars to the forces of good, not evil. The dark side is alluring, but it has a price...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Man you guys are so lucky.
There is about 13 locations here and not one has it.
Saddest part --- Most of the locations had no idea what I was even talking about.
ME: "Yes I was looking for Star Wars Episonde IV: The Phantom Menace on DVD"
Clerk(s): "Whats that?"
ME: "You know Star Wars by George Lucas with Luke Skywalker, robots, science fiction, etc. You know that HUGE Sci-Fi Trilogy from the 70's and 80's. Well this is the prequel that was out 2 years ago"
Clerk(s): "Oh yeah that Darth Vader guy right?? Nah we don't carry that sorry."
What a bunch of nimrods!
Greg
------------------
Link Removed

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I went looking today and couldn't find one.
Does anyone know if its available on Long Island, NY?
Email me at [email protected] if you know anyplace on LI that has it out. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks