What's new

Lets see everyone's cars and other TOYS (1 Viewer)

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
yeah i assumed that, viper is fast in a straight line but the ferrari can hug corners like a rollercoaster

Ron C

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, very expensive toys. Can't imagine what your home theater must be like =p Do you take them on the track or do any autocrossing with them? My toy is much less expensive, but still fun :D

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Geez...remind me to never, EVER, post any pics of either one of my crappy vehicles here :)

Although...the purchase of said crappy vehicles has allowed my HT and drumming obsessions to proliferate nicely.

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Now Don does it really matter where the pics are hosted from? I had AOL first, before I built my web site.

Where would you propose I host the pics at.
lol

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
None of Jared's car pics look like personal photos. They all look like professional pics taken from brochures, web sites, etc.

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Now do I detect some jealousy. They're taken in my garage and driveway. would you like me to take a pic with me standing next to one. Lets see if you take alook they're all taken at the same place......uh my house.....

Don Black

Screenwriter
Well, except for the ones of his garage... :)

C'mon. He lives in NJ, collects Monopoly games, and lists his occupation as "finance." He's clearly a banker.

Nothing out of the ordinary for his line of work. Work hard, play hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks