Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Experience buying in etronics.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   kumar

kumar

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted December 05 2003 - 05:29 AM

Has anyone bought stuff from etronics.com? How was your experience. Seems like he is the only one who I have come across with lot of Cassette Decks listed.

I dont think he is an authorized dealer in many cases. Would it make sense to go with the 1yr warranty and stuff like that if I decide to buy from him?
Signature deleted by moderator. Please review the signature rules. No equipment lists. - MR

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay

Supporting Actor

• 791 posts

Posted December 05 2003 - 05:32 AM

I've ordered numerous times from etronics & always had good experiences. I never get extended warranties for electronics cuz I feel they're useless. Look at ResellerRatings.com for opinions on this merchant.
Home Theater Addict

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   kumar

kumar

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted December 05 2003 - 05:42 AM

Thanks Brajesh. I will take a look at resellerratings.com
Signature deleted by moderator. Please review the signature rules. No equipment lists. - MR

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Ken Custodio

Ken Custodio

Second Unit

• 316 posts

Posted December 05 2003 - 09:59 AM

I have bought Car Audio equipment from Etronics.com and I received my items in great condition and in less than one week.
"Part of intelligence is knowing someone elses version of reality is more accurate than yours"
---
My DVD Collection

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jeff Reis

Jeff Reis

Stunt Coordinator

• 186 posts

Posted December 15 2003 - 02:35 PM

I can vouch for them as well. Quick shipping and excellent customer service. I had to send a DOA Philips DVD recorder back to them after last Christmas and they shipped me a new replacement unit quickly with no problems. They generally have really good prices too.