Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

CD Box Set Deals at Sam's

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Craig S

Craig S

Producer

• 5,603 posts
  • LocationLeague City, Texas

Posted May 07 2003 - 02:32 AM

I was in my local Sam's Club yesterday and noticed they had just put out quite an excellent selection of CBS/Columbia/Sony CD box sets, all priced at $29.95. The titles include: Bob Dylan - Biograph Bob Dylan - Bootleg Tapes Vol I-III Bruce Springsteen - Live 1975-1985 Aerosmith - Pandora's Box Ken Burns' Jazz Simon & Garfunkel - Old Friends Simon & Garfunkel - Complete Remastered Recordings Santana - Dance Of The Rainbow Serpent Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble - SRV Checking the prices at Best Buy and Amazon.com shows these sets normally going for $40 - $55, so $30 apiece is quite a deal. I thought musically-inclined HTF fans might appreciate a "heads up" on this deal (I know I'll be going back today to snag a few of these). Remember, the titles involved in deals like this (and the deal itself) often vary from store to store. Good luck!
Three truths about movies, as noted by Roger Ebert:

* It's not what a movie is about, it's how it is about it.
* No good movie is too long, and no bad movie is short enough.
* No good movie is depressing, all bad movies are depressing.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Joey_N

Joey_N

Agent

• 47 posts

Posted May 07 2003 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the heads-up, will stop by to see what else they carry Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users