What's new

Splinter Cell on PS2 (1 Viewer)

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I played it for the first time last night and I am loving it. I spent about an hour going through the the training mission and the first mission. This has to be the best looking game I have ever seen on the PS2. The character animations are smooth and the lighting and special effects are great. I know this must be incredible on the XBOX and PC. I'm looking forward to many hours of fun with this game.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Good to hear it transferred well. I have heard nothing but praise for all platform versions of SC. Great game, they need to start working on #2 ASAP!

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
I'm with you Joe... I can't wait for SC2.

The mistake I made was purchasing SC as one of my first games. Now that I've finished it, I am having a very hard time finding a game that even comes close. I'm currently trying Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance... but after just playing Splinter Cell I am having a very hard time getting used to the camera angles (or lack thereof!)...

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I have the same dilemma Jason. played MGS2 for the PS2 a while back and now want to go thru again on Xbox and do the extra missions. More than anything else, that free camera control in SC has just spoiled me. Funny part is I hated it when I played the demo, now I try to play every sneaker game like it was SC. Ubisoft, take me away...

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
SC is a great game! I own it on X-Box and after a 3 month hiatus from it, I just came back to beat it. SC is really an amazing game.Glad to see it has come out nice on the other consoles too.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I have just made it past the CIA level. This game is tough, but I see it as a challenge. There is something satisfying about sneaking up on someone, knocking them out and hiding them in a closet...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks