What's new

FS: Logitech Driving Force Pro, GT 4, SC:CT, BiA, TM and Ape Escape (PSP), + more (1 Viewer)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
I bought the Logitech Driving Force Pro and Gran Turismo 4 thinking I would put them to use. That has not been the case. I just don't have the time to invest in the game. As such, I'm looking to sell them and recoup some of my money. I've probably spent an hour or two max using the wheel to play GT4. Everything comes like it would if you bought it new. You can look here http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=165021 to check my feedback under Adam_Garris, I'm currently a +25.

Logitech Driving Force Pro - $115 shipped
Logitech Driving Force Pro and Gran Turismo 4 - $150 shipped

I also have a couple other games and one accessory. Like above, these have been lightly used and come with everything like if bought new. I'm very anal about my stuff. The only exceptions are Ico and MGS2S which I bought used. Both are in good condition and complete. MGS2S has some small scratches/blemishes which don't affect the gameplay, manual is perfect.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (XBOX) - $35 shipped *sold*
Twisted Metal (PSP) - $30 shipped
Ape Escape (PSP) - $30 shipped
GameBoy Player (GC) - $35 shipped
Ico (PS2) - $12 shipped *sold*
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (PS2) - $20 shipped

$9 shipped each, $1 off each additional title:

World Series Baseball 2K3 (XBOX, open)
RoadKill (PS2, open)
Home Run King (GC, sealed) *pending*
Dead to Rights (XBOX, sealed)
Serious Sam (XBOX, sealed) *pending*
MDK 2 Armageddon (PS2, sealed)

$11 shipped each, $1 off each additional title:

Shenmue 2 (XBOX, sealed)
Dark Cloud (PS2, sealed) *pending*
JSRF (XBOX, sealed)
XIII (XBOX, sealed)
Xbox Music Mixer (XBOX, open)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2, sealed)
Max Payne 2 (XBOX, sealed)
Genma Onimusha (XBOX, sealed)
Silent Hill (PS1, sealed) *pending*
Silent Hill 2 (PS2, sealed) *pending*

I'll add more games as I go through what I have. Also, I'll trade but don't have a specific want list. Post what you have and I'll take a look.

Please contact me through pm or at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
New titles pending. I also added incentives for multiple purchases for the $12 and $10 games.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Updated with new titles sold and pending. I've also dropped the prices on the remaining items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks