Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Ghost Recon Group Play monday night

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 of 29 OFFLINE   Aaron Schmitt

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator

• 203 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 03:44 PM

grenades was crazy. I think I was a little too laggy tonight to be playing grenades. It was fun tonight though, hopefully we can get the monday night GR group going again.

Aaron
Being eaten by a raptor ranks high on my list of inappropriate touching. - Roger Ebert

#22 of 29 OFFLINE   Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter

• 1,745 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 04:58 PM

Thanks for the invites. I wasn't able to join up because my cousin was over for the big game (a great win by 'Cuse) and during halftime and the post-game press conferences, we fired up a little Moto GP Online. I'm definitely in for the next round though.
This message ends with Todd.

Hey kid you got no class. Hit the bums, kid. Run like the devil. Get a tin can and take up mooching. Knock on back doors for a nickel.
Tell them your story. Make 'em weep. You could have been a meat-eater, kid. But you didn't listen to me when I laid it down.
Stay off...

#23 of 29 OFFLINE   CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E

Screenwriter

• 2,171 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 10:45 PM

Well next Monday night is a 3 man team Recon tournament. Check the web site for details

#24 of 29 OFFLINE   Howie A

Howie A

Second Unit

• 264 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 02:29 AM

Last night was cool! About the only reason to look
forward to Mondays is GR Group Play.. Posted Image
I am getting a bit sick of the Disk Error I keep getting
with GR only though.

#25 of 29 OFFLINE   BrianB

BrianB

Producer

• 5,211 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 02:34 AM

Quote:
Last night was cool!

What wasn't cool was the spawn camping going on... It really sucks to spawn & get shot almost rightaway because someone from the opposing team is hanging about the spawn point on purpose.
high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!

#26 of 29 OFFLINE   Howie A

Howie A

Second Unit

• 264 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 03:29 AM

I took many bullets in the back of the scull, trying to avoid this very thing.. Its a tough call when someone happends to pop up a few ft. away. You can kill them and hear the complaints or chose to run for cover hoping the spawner realizes you just spared his newly spawned butt and that he should not pop you in the back of the head.....
Posted Image

#27 of 29 OFFLINE   Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer

• 11,286 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 06:20 AM

gee Brian, who could that have been? *cough cough James cough cough cough*

Posted Image

Next time though, I'd like the kits not to be so limited. I want my SLUNG GRENADE LAUNCHER! AS IN THE BASIC KIT!

There, I'm nice and specific Joey "Peter Cook" Nazzarri Posted Image

#28 of 29 OFFLINE   CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E

Screenwriter

• 2,171 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 07:13 AM

LOL i may just use grenades from now on. I got the most kills that way :-)

capt

#29 of 29 OFFLINE   Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator

• 173 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 09:50 AM

I had a good time last night. If I happened to kill someone just after spawning, I apologize. I am usually pretty concious of this since I hate being spawn camped. It got so bad after a while, that i just started running no-spawn games (which can be fun under the right conditions).

I am in for reqular group play on Monday nights and am usually lurking around GR, as well as Mechassault (I dropped off Live just after your invite last night Jeff) and Unreal other nights of the week.
Christopher Cheadle
Dayton, OH