What's new

Xbox Live - Group Play - Week of 6/1 (1 Viewer)

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
After a little hiatus, it's time to get back into some group play.

Monday - No can do. RAW takes precedence, and I'm exhausted, so I'll want to hit the pillow early tonight.

Tuesday thru Friday - I have NO plans, so I'm up for anything.

How about some RtCW on Tuesday (tomorrow) night? I'll host a nice 16 player server for us all. Or rather those of us that can fit into the 15 player slots.

Wednesday we'll do some MotoGP 2. Everyone get those custom bikes ready!

Thursday how about some MechAssault or Ghost Recon? I have yet to play with any of the new downloadable stuff in MA. And keep in mind when I lost my Xbox, I lost all my unlockables for GR.

Friday... More RtCW of course!

Let me know what you guys think!

BryanK

Stunt Coordinator
16 players of bullets, blood and bullsh*t sounds good to me! send me an invite.
Welcome back!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Chris im there tommorow definatly and unless i have a tourney matchup the other days as well

capt

AaronArmstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in for Tuesday evening Wolf action!
I've been trying to get together with you guys for a long time now.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Hey Midnight Club 2 is getting fantastic reviews is this out yet? Anyone got it. Just too many live games getting released

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Looks like it'll hit stores tonight/tomorrow. I may have to give it a look-see...

With MotoGP two weeks ago, this, and Midtown Madness in two weeks, that's a lot of racing games... :eek:

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
**Update**

I figure I'll start the game at around 8PM EST. And I'll run the server for about 3 hours, until 11 PM EST. As usual I'll start the map rotation with Beach, or whatever it's called, and I'll leave it up to you guys to vote on map changes and such.

Also keep in mind that if any non-HTFers join (sometimes they do, I don't know how though) and they are causing problems, please feel free to vote them out (kick/ban 'em) or tell me, and I'll kick/ban 'em myself. Occasionally if these non HTFers join, and there are others waiting to get in, I'll kick them to make room for the regulars.

Tomorrow night it looks like we'll do some MotoGP 2.

I won't be getting Midnight Club 2 until next week, but I'll try and make sure I can fit some game time in with that after I purchase it.

AaronArmstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the game fellas.
Now I know what it is like to play with
knowledgable team oriented players.
I need to work on my skills and knowledge of the
maps for sure. Unfortunately I have to be at work at 5am
everyday so my playing time is ending when you guys usually start. But I'll catch ya as I can.

AA

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Man, my game was crashing constantly around 8:30 PM central time last night. After about the 4th crash, I called it a night. Anyways, I had a lot of fun last night, mostly at Calvin's expense. ;)

This annoying, loud mouth, whiny asshole will see you guys online again soon. :)

-Dean-

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
BTW Joey, I checked my RPTV this morning, and I did have burn in at the top with the words "CaptDS9e was killed by Grooving". :D

-Dean-

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL dean funny. Thats what happens when you dont play for 3 days. you get your ass handed to ya by everyone you used to kill :)

capt

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Pretty funny Dean and Joey! And Dean, what's up with the crashes? I've never had my Box crash *said with my fingers crossed*, what's up with that?
-When I first bought my Box I had it just not boot up at all and I had to mail it to MS's Tennessee repair facility, Twice! Those were some sad weeks. But since then I've not had any issues. Do you think it's your box or the game?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Actually sometimes people get kicked out of games when it the server resets or a map change happens.

capt

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Anyways, I had a lot of fun last night, mostly at Calvin's expense.
That is actually funny, especially since we were on the same team.
Which, if I recall, I helped immensely in kicking ass when I got on.;)

Please note that I didn't say single-handedly. Though it was pretty close to that :D

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
**Reminder**

Don't forget guys...

MotoGP 2 tonight! Bring your custom bikes, and if you happen to get dusted on your custom, bring one of the pros.

Me, I'm going to try and use my custom for the duration of the games tonight. Although I won't win a single race with it. :D

And tomorrow night...

MechAssault !!

Or Ghost Recon, whichever you guys prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks