What's new

Ghost Recon Night-Wed (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys i wont be on this monday as im heading to see WWE Raw at Nassau Colisseum. Yes im a wrestling fan :) Look for all the signs all of us are bringing. They will be big I promise.

So to try and get everyone together for Ghost Recon again im going to run a group play this Wednesday at 9 PM EST.

And of course Mech Assault will be on thursday. The following week we will start having tournaments again

capt

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Joey,

Have fun at WWE on Monday. My friend and I were trying to get tix for that show, but we couldn't find any. Not that either of us drive to get out there to begin with... =) We'll have to wait until it comes to The Garden eventually.

I'll probably be up for some GR from now on, mostly because my schedule chnmged from 9-5 to 11-7. Now I can stay up later and play with you guys. I'm looking forward to trying out the new maps in MechAssault as well...

Its been tough finding time and energy to play on Xbox Live since I got this job, but I think this new shift will be good for my Xbox. :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I use ticketmaster online to buy wrestling tickets most of the time. A few times for MSG events i sat a few rows from the ring.

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks