What's new

What is the best deal on an XBOX? (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Trading in a console + 10 games = $100 ?!!! Unless you have a habit of buying horrid games, that's an absolutely awful deal!
-Dave

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I don't see how trading in an old console plus 10 games you've already finished is a bad deal when they give you $100 for it. Fair market value for the games and consoles is near what they're paying you.

It may be an awful deal for people who are collectors, but the only thing my N64 and PS1 were collecting was dust.

Instead, I have an Xbox and Halo, which I've enjoyed more than my old N64 and PS1 games. So I think it really depends on your situation.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
My N64's in a closet right now - been there for almost a year. I'm going to try to trade in this weekend for a PS2.

Only issue is that the EB I called said they wanted box/manual for the games. Anyone else run into this?

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Can you mix and match on the games across systems? Since I have the PS2, I don't really need my PS1 which is, what, 7 years old already (bought the first day), but it would be hard to dig up 10 PS1 games. I do have many Dreamcast & N64 games also, so picking out 3 or 4 of each would be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks