What's new

What are the best "In-wall" speakers that money can buy? (1 Viewer)

dutchswan0311

Auditioning
Real Name
Jon
Based on power and quality. So far the best I have found so far is below. Anyone have a better idea?

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Well I like Definitive Technology speakers a lot. I have the on-wall versions and have been very happy with them.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
That's a tough question because we all have our own tastes. I suggest looking at Axiom Audio as well as the ones you found. IMO, you get more from internet direct companies. Although it may not matter since these are in walls and hard to return, they do give you 30 days to demo them in your home.

Spankydahamstr

Auditioning
Real Name
Daniel
Well I would have to say that my father aka audiophile A-Hole didn't realize that I was playing sound through my Def Tech in walls and not my floor standing Martin Logans. Even the SuperCube I stood up to Decent in my opinion. Those sneeky bastards over at Definitive are heroic and I would have a little base radiated baby with them if I could!! This was my first post here I hope it goes over well...

Spankydahamstr

Auditioning
Real Name
Daniel
Jim Mcc said:
Nice way to talk about your father.
My Father knows what he is and it was just meant and a back handed compement to my father. Saying that I respect his ears enough to use him as a reference for quality sound. Meant to be playing jabbing not intended to be offensive. I do appolagise if I offended you. As stated not my intension.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks