What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6/15/04 (1 Viewer)

Jim-M

Second Unit
Costco has the Saving Private Ryan WWII Collection for $22.99 this week ($32.99 - $10 instant coupon).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Dammitrastafrazzitdangnabitflutzifoodlemuzzywhizz* (#!$)!(^)(%#!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Three days after I purchased it at Sam's Club! :angry:

chanting to self: it was still a good deal....it was still a good deal.... :rolleyes::D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Dammitrastafrazzitdangnabitflutzifoodlemuzzywhizz* (#!$)!(^)(%#!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Three days after I purchased it at Sam's Club! :angry:

chanting to self: it was still a good deal....it was still a good deal.... :rolleyes::D

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
One more quickie. When I bought Simpsons Season 4 at FYE here, I got a free Homer talking bottle opener. Woo Hoo!

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
One more quickie. When I bought Simpsons Season 4 at FYE here, I got a free Homer talking bottle opener. Woo Hoo!

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I got the Godfather box set for $29.99 after rebate at fye. The sign said $54.99 aafter rebate but the box had a $49.99 sale sticker. I assume the rebate will still go through.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I got the Godfather box set for $29.99 after rebate at fye. The sign said $54.99 aafter rebate but the box had a $49.99 sale sticker. I assume the rebate will still go through.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Well I changed my mind since my earlier post in this thread about the Simpson. The deal at Fye was able for me to get both seasons for under fifty dollars (third for 15, fourth for 35 with ten dollar rebate). Great thread, now I am caught up with the Simpson. Now for Futurama and CSI...

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Well I changed my mind since my earlier post in this thread about the Simpson. The deal at Fye was able for me to get both seasons for under fifty dollars (third for 15, fourth for 35 with ten dollar rebate). Great thread, now I am caught up with the Simpson. Now for Futurama and CSI...

Frank S

Grip
Went to BB yesterday for Simpsons s4, my ad said $36 and that's what they were charging. I tried to get it for $30 but the manager was not budging, so I went to costco and got it for $31.

Eric R C,

My local Sam's Club had Simpson's Season 4 for $31 and some change. Looks like you may have to call yours to get an exact price.

Regards,

Mike

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I usually pick up my DVDs on Tuesday, but for some reason this week, I completely missed Touching the Void (even though it's here in the RoundUp!). I went to BB last night, picked it up (with a CC pricematch), and watched it. It's the best documentary I've seen. Not that I've seen a lot of docs, but I really, really enjoyed this one!

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I usually pick up my DVDs on Tuesday, but for some reason this week, I completely missed Touching the Void (even though it's here in the RoundUp!). I went to BB last night, picked it up (with a CC pricematch), and watched it. It's the best documentary I've seen. Not that I've seen a lot of docs, but I really, really enjoyed this one!

jimbo w

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the note on California FYE stores. I didnt know they were near me either. Finally picked up the monster legacy set at a good price:)

jimbo w

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the note on California FYE stores. I didnt know they were near me either. Finally picked up the monster legacy set at a good price:)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I stopped by FYE and picked up the last copy of any Simpsons set it had, Season 3 (which is good because it was the only one of the 14.99 sets I really wanted). I decided to get Season 4 too. Though not a fan of the rebate idea I figured I'd give it a try. Can people who have done the rebates before confirm I only need to send in the shrinkwrap price sticker?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I stopped by FYE and picked up the last copy of any Simpsons set it had, Season 3 (which is good because it was the only one of the 14.99 sets I really wanted). I decided to get Season 4 too. Though not a fan of the rebate idea I figured I'd give it a try. Can people who have done the rebates before confirm I only need to send in the shrinkwrap price sticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks