What's new

WARNER - Stephen King's IT DVD Petition (1 Viewer)

Joe_Rod

Grip
Come on Warner Bros., release IT. Also, release Twin Peaks. I hate that I had to buy a copy from Hong Kong with no special features. Get on the ball with these two titles.

kris_k

Auditioning
First of all i want 2 start off by saying that i LUV Stepen King.
He is one of the greatest additions 2 the horror field as the creation of prostetics 2 create FX. He is a tru horror genius.
If u r going 2 talk about Stephen King, then what better 2 mention It??
It is a chilling movie about the depths of childhood fear and how that fear can stay with u even as an adult.
Hell, the book is terrific, but the movie is even better!!
With great performances by a star-studded cast, IT is a true cinematic masterpiece in the Horror World.
I luv the film and would be thrilled 4 it 2 be released on DVD 4 people 2 treasure it the way it was meant 2 be treasured.
IT is so much more worthy of a DVD release then a lot of movies and i am shocked 2 see that it hasn't gotten there yet.
IT needs 2 be on DVD so it can be enjoyed 2 the fullest extent.
Kris,
a huge horror fan

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Kris,
You wouldn't happen to moonlight as the famous singer Prince by any chance?
wink.gif

Kris...Prince...hmmm, that rhymes! :)
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

Scott W.

Second Unit
I'd pick it up right away. Love to see this in letterboxed widescreen with 5.1 sound. Lets go Warner!
Scott

Oliver Kopp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
I was so scared I had to stop reading the book for a view days (I was 11 at that time) and I would buy the movie in a second.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I've read the book and seen bits and pieces of the movie. I'd actually love to see this on DVD. Clowns are pretty freakin' scary.
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson

Rob_C

Stunt Coordinator
I'd pick It up. I've still got the old VHS laying around but a DVD version would be sweet.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Mr Epstein said that Warner was monitoring the cats and dogs thread, So in the hope that they might have a look over at studio and manufacture feedback, I am bumping this near the top for Warner to see.
Warner if you are reading this petition, Please consider Stephen King's IT for a future DVD release.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help convince Warner to release Stephen King's IT On DVD
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/003344.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks