What's new

WARNER - Stephen King's IT DVD Petition (1 Viewer)

Miles_W

Second Unit
Heck yes I want IT on DVD...
eek.gif

------------------
Miles
DarkSide Member since(93)

JerryLA

Stunt Coordinator
Definitely count me in on this. Can't wait to see this one. Hope it's a good transfer.
Jerry
------------------

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i'd buy IT. but when you get near the end if you never read the book i would.....
Spoiler:read the part about when they kill the giant spider in the book as the scene in the movie just looks silly to me. but the book ending was excellent. also i wish the movie had more with the giant turtle. from my memory as i havent seen it since origionally broadcast i think the turtle was only in one quick scene were he flew by, over some of the characters.
------------------
"who needs padding when you can have quality over quantity? more isn't always better." just my 2 cents on post count padders.-----
[Edited last by TonyD on August 08, 2001 at 10:13 AM]

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
I received the message too, and it was no big deal. In fact, I was happy to hear about it.
Bring IT to DVD.

KyleS

Screenwriter
This really is a great movie but I have been a little disturbed by the output of other Stephen King movies (The stand) the quality of which was not up to par. Hopefully they will give this creepy movie the treatment it deserves.
KyleS

Ryan Donovan

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy it. Add some nice features to enhance this classic of American horror, and I'd be one happy, paranoid, circus-fearin' camper!

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Bring it on Warner! Commentary and anything else you could squeeze on there would be welcome. (This is a four hour movie folks...) But picture and audio should take presidence. Give my two tape VHS a run for the money, I dare ya!
------------------
"Staying home from school?"
"Yeah, Mom's afraid I'll get kidnapped too."

Ricky f

Supporting Actor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks