What's new

WARNER - Stephen King's IT DVD Petition (2 Viewers)

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
Count me in on this one. I got The Stand as soon as it came out. I would do the same for IT
------------------
Jeff Blair
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Abraham Lincoln
My DVD's

CoreyII

Second Unit
Although I've never seen this, I've just heard way too may good things about this mini-series. As a matter of fact some friends at my job were talking about this movie last weekend.
So definitely include me on the petition. Although I must admit I don't think a petition is really necessary for this film, I have a gut feeling that its only a matter of time before this mini-series is released on DVD.
Afterall if Warner's released "V" on DVD Im pretty sure we'll see "It" before too long.

JoeyP

Auditioning
I thought the movie insulted the book. It's a shame that they didn't put a real effort into producing this as a big screen release... damn TV movies!
But anyway, "It" is my favorite book of all time, and the movie wasn't bad if you haven't read the book already... I'd definitely pick the movie up when it gets released.

Kevin_M_M

Stunt Coordinator
hey everybody,
well, got a board message to get on this petition as well but it was a pleasant surprise.
IT is my favorite book of all time (im a huge king fan).
i also love and appreciate the miniseries. of course it cant match a 1000+ page book and of course the spider thing was going to look cheesy but everything else is dead on.
please release this baby as a special edition or even just a one disc whole miniseries smash. id buy it in a second!
------------------
They mostly come at night. Mostly... - Newt
DVD Collection

Kevin_M_M

Stunt Coordinator
woops double post. well, now ill buy two!
[Edited last by Kevin_M_M on August 29, 2001 at 03:12 PM]

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Absolutely! I'd pre-order this as soon as it was announced. I watch it whenever it comes on TV, and it's definitely a favorite. Given the source material and great cast, it also has the possibility for all sorts of interesting extras.
This one is in the top tier of my "most wanted" list. Warner, *please* put this into production soon!
-- Bob Pierce
Austin, TX

Ted T

Auditioning
I too will buy this one, if it was to be released on DVD, in an instant. Preferably as a special edition.
[Edited last by Ted T on September 19, 2001 at 07:32 PM]

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hey Everyone,
Just bumping this up so Warner can see for tonights Chat.
I Hope you don't mind
Warner, I hope this petition has some effect on your future plans, Please release Stephen King's IT on DVD soon.
" We all float down here georgie "
biggrin.gif

Sorry Warner could not resist, I love the movie.
I remember when I was 10 years old and watching IT on video, Had nightmares for weeks. Please give me and the many fans of Stephen King's IT the chance to view this great movie on DVD.
Thank You For Your Time Warner.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD
Thank you WILL K for the banner

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hey Warner
Just letting you see this petition for the chat tonight
Alot of people would love to own Stephen King's IT on DVD
Thank You For Your Time
Ricky

Megan_A_D

Stunt Coordinator
Oh YEA!!!!
I love this movie.. it's one of the few movies that scared me out of my wits... and DID IT WITHOUT superviolence or gore...
Even later I tried to get my best friend to watch it and she got up and "went to bed" half way through cause it got to her too much.
I even have an winamp skin of PennyWise the clown that I use!

deanrandle

Auditioning
After remembering the petition last year, I dug up this thread to see what happened (as I have been travelling for the past 8 months!). I see that this title has been mentioned for 2002 and just wondered if there was any more information eg date??

BTW, I picked IT up on VCD whilst in Singapore!! Great to revisit again.

Cheers,

Dean.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks