What's new

Updated HT, changed to front projection (pics) (1 Viewer)

David Werner

Stunt Coordinator
Finally transitioned from direct view to front projection. We are very happy with the results. Able to control most all ambient light with some 1" foam that can be inserted between the window and blinds, works great and a whole heck of alot cheaper than blackout/privacy blinds. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. ;)
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/bbs/...ent/28614.html

David Werner

Stunt Coordinator
Philip- It's a Sharp DT200, picked it up on UBID. It works great and we just got a Denon 1600 DVD player so I'm hoping the picture quality is that much better with progressive vs. interlaced. Say, did you move to Virginia? Thought your tag used to say ND?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
The Denon 1600 is a sweet dvd player (I wish I had one) and will be a great match for your dt200. Congratulations.

David Werner

Stunt Coordinator
Man, the Denon is a great player. I was a bit hesitant with the optical only digital out, picked up a glass optical cable and the sound quality is great. The picture is much improved. I'll post some updated pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks