What's new

Thinking about some Swans (1 Viewer)

Doug Z

Stunt Coordinator
I have been looking to upgrade my Polk RT 800's for a while now but I got married then a daughter so it has ben on hold for a while. New Egg has the Swan 5.1's for a great price and they are very tempting. I know there is a new line of Swans out so would this be a wise choice? I have never heard a Swan but hear many good things, my original interest was the 2.1 about 18 months ago but time sure flies. I do like the Paradigm line but these prices are very good, granted I must assume the older Swans are being phased out (maybe not) but I would like some opinions please. Thanks.

Nhan_H

Second Unit
I think Swan has a forum of their own, so you might want to go there and request demos from owners that may live near you. Listening for yourself is the only way to find out if you like them or not. They come in both flavors of vinyl and wood veneers. Definitely worth a look in person to determine which might suit you better as well.

Doug Z

Stunt Coordinator
I will check it out thanks. I'm curious if the Audio Insider is now selling the current crop of Swans at Newegg, does this mean they will be discontinued?

Jon Lane

Stunt Coordinator
The Audio Insider imports all Swans Diva and Classic models into North America. Yes, we service the original Diva line now sold at a stunning discount via New Egg, as well as promoting the new series nicknamed Classic at TheAudioInsider.com.

The Divas aren't going anywhere; in fact, demand for both lines is intense, keeping us quite busy working a winning formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks