What's new

The Ongoing Survivor 8 All-Stars thread (2 Viewers)

David S. Peterson

Stunt Coordinator
That would be Susan Hawk from Season 1. She has been on the news locally about her juice bar.

>>>>A Survivor cast member owns the 'juice shop' next door to where my wife gets her nails done.

Apparently, she has not been around lately and noone really knows where she is. Now, I dunno WHO owns the shop or whether it is Kelly or not, but the owner is definately a former cast member and has definately not been around lately.

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Sounded like Johnny Fairplay landed himself on the All-Star team. There was a brief comment from him during the reunion. Maybe I'm wrong about him being on there, but he did say All-Star team.

I was hoping they would show a snippet from the next one!

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I'm fairly certain he's not on it based on the "rumored" cast list release. I think he was just being a jerk.

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
All the lists I've seen have said, "*possible alternate", which makes me wonder if they threw in the "best villian" into the mix.

EDIT:
Ah, now I remember what he said, he joked about using his "dead grandfather" in All-Star Survivor. Could be a joke, but not sure.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
So Susan Hawk went from being a truck driver in Wisconsin to owning a "juice bar" in Las Vegas? That's quite a change. :)

I wonder if she made the jury in All-Stars? Can't wait to hear another speech from her. :)

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Well, the word on the 'street' is that Susan Hawk has returned to her juice shop from the Survivor taping. (This is about 2 weeks ago that my wife told me).

She's back and has apparently lost A LOT of weight.

HowieD

Auditioning
Shawn C, Could you ask your wife to give you an approximation of how much weight did Sue lose ?

It could give us a great indication on how far she goes in the game.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
If you wanna know the castaways now, and read a write-up about it, check out these scanned TV Guide pages.

http://survivornews.net/~images/index.php?currDir=./AllStar/PreShow/TVGuide[/url]

In case you don't feel like going, here's the tribe breakdown:

Chapera Tribe:

Alicia (S2)
Amber (S2)
Rob C. (S6)
Rob M. (S4)
Sue (S1)
Tom (S3)

Saboga Tribe

Ethan (S3)
Jenna L. (S1)
Jerri (S2)
Rudy (S1)
Rupert (S7)
Tina (S2)

Mogo Mogo Tribe

Colby (S2)
Jenna M. (S6)
Kathy (S4)
Lex (S3)
Rich (S1)
Shii Ann (S5)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
As somone who hardly watched any of survivors 2-6, I don't recognize any of the names on that list.

It will be fun to see if Rich and Sue make it to the merge though!! :)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
So no Johnny Fairplay? Interesting, although not surprising that he was full of crap. I still don't see why Shii-Ann got in. Got voted off for making one of the biggest tactical errors in the history of the game and did not even make it to a jury.

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
It'll be very interesting to see how Richard
and Colby
deal with each other, especially since they're on the same tribe.

My hope for the first one voted out:

Richard!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks